Saturday, May 12, 2012

Love is a greeting card.

Love is a word, because people don't know how to explain their feelings--I don't believe in words--You wake up one morning and everything is different, she's a bitch, and you're a complete asshole. You're snorting coke in a bathroom, and she's fucking her ex-boyfriend in the back of his car. Don't say "I love you."

words are already weak enough.

Maybe it's because my luck is worth shit. Maybe it's because I'm still unaware of how to start conversations, let alone carry them. Maybe it's because I need a drink. Maybe it's because i don't like looking into peoples eyes. maybe it's becuase i'm nervous to call people. maybe it's because i'm scared to do anything with anyone that i don't know perfectly well. maybe it's because i'm rude, or shy, or not shy enough, or too crazy, or too "out of hand", or not serious enough. Maybe it's because I don't talk enough, or talk to much.

Personally, I think it's becuase I curse like a sailor.

1 comment: