Sunday, March 11, 2012

Colorful hands.

Past few nights i've broken down around three, past few nights i've really, really broken down.

A few weeks ago i woke up in a noose, my room was incredibly humid. What surprised me was how calm i was about it.

A few months ago i read Fight Club, it's the only book that isn't as good as the movie (sorry.) I'm convinced that when i fall asleep i become a different person.

A few years ago I woke up as a different person.

I haven't had a good dream in a long time.
I have nightmares sometimes. i have sexual nightmares sometimes.

I daydream a lot. sometimes I take shit too far and start thinking about getting published, or hiking, or catching a fish, or not being scared of ropes or heights or life or cars or people or being touched sometimes i think about how much worse life could get.

I dream about finding my connection. I dream about being a good writer and a good poet and a good musician and i dream about people wanting to hear me play.

I dream about this really incredible musician named Sayde, i dream about this blonde girl i saw a few months back, i think that my mind may have changed a few things about her, made her better then she really is, but, i don't think that's possible.

10 comments:

  1. I love the starting line:

    "Past few nights i've broken down around three, past few nights i've really, really broken down."

    So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very good. Really all I can say is that I am speachless. How ironic because typically I am loud and opinionated, but my mind is too busy trying to think about what you are trying to tell me. Very Very Good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me really think about life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa: i think that my mind may have changed a few things about her, made her better then she really is, but, i don't think that's possible. Are we on the same thought pattern. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Past few nights i've broken down around three, past few nights i've really, really broken down."

    You had me from the start. this post is Real thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. "A few years ago I woke up as a different person"

    Not sure why but I really like this line. Nicely Done

    ReplyDelete