Wednesday, January 25, 2012

February 14, 2004

"Random thoughts for valentines day 2004: today is a holiday invented  by greeting card companies, to make people feel like crap.

I ditched work today, took a train out to Montauk; i don't know why. I'm not an impulsive person. I guess I just woke up in a funk this morning.

I've gotta get my car fixed.


It's goddamn freezing on this beech; Montauk in February, brilliant Joel.

A page is ripped out; I don't remember doing that.

It appears that this is my first entry in two years.

Sand is over rated; It's just tiny little rocks.
 
 
 
If only I could meet someone new; It seems that my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that i am incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don't know.

Maybe I should  get back together with Naiomi, she was nice. Nice is good. She loved me.

Why do I fall in love with every woman i see who shows me the least bit of attention?"



 
 
(Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind)


My name is Joel Barish.
(artwork by Don Kenn, http://johnkenn.blogspot.com/)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't the artwork Kenn creates so strangely mesmerizing? I like it in a weird way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesmerizing is a perfect word of choice,
    he really has something going on in his mind,
    that we all truly understand.

    none of us will admit that its pleasing.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This post is very nice and amazing. Please, continued to write same wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete